EEvery Wednesday in July and August, The Music Building in New York City had hosted an #ArtistEngage workshop series in partnership with CBGB Festival. It was geared towards full-time artists, musicians, stylists, writers, and designers, and was broken up into two phases – conceptual, lesson-based learning and collaborative creative learning.
Throughout the course the organisers had been building a community of creative people who engaged at their headquarters at The Music Building and carried the conversation online.
The topics included:
- How to engage on social media
- Defining a personal vision and timeline
- To share or not to share? The importance of peer review
- Measuring your value while holding onto your values
- Collaborate and take it to the next level
You can watch the video recordings from the #ArtistEngage Series, which focused on some of the rising industry tech topics that the conferences going on at the CBGB Festival will cover, in the YouTube playlist below: